Protect yourself, your family and your community.
Good money is declared, invested, saved, taxed and spent. It is a choice; not because of its dollar value but because of its deeper values.
Already banking with us?
If any of your information has changed, expired or been updated (e.g. your name, address, income) then walk with valid documents such as valid Passport OR Driver’s License OR National Identity Card OR Voter Registration Card or most recent payslip (depending on the update required).
New to Scotiabank?
Here’s what you need to open your first account with us:
Your Identification: Either of two valid forms of:
- Passport and/or Driver’s License and/or National Identity Card and/or Voter Registration Card
Your Proof of Address:
- Utility Bill OR Tax Bill OR Deposit taking institution statement (originals only)
Your Proof of Income / Occupation:
- Job Letter OR Pay Slip – most recent (Last 2).
- Self-Employed – Proof of income generation in the business name e.g. Bank Statements, Finanical Statements, Contract
If you are a foreign client, in addition to the above:
- A Reference Letter from your Foreign Bank OR Bank Statement.
- Your Tax Identification Information.
- Residential ties e.g. Land Certificate in applicant’s name
If you are adding joint parties or signatories:
- Be sure to walk with their documentation as above
Next visit the branch most convenient to you
Complete and sign all documentation
Collect and pin your card
*Additional documents may be required depending on the nature of your application