Corporate Social Responsibility
Corporate Social Responsibility means supporting and strengthening the communities we’re part of. Scotiabank understands the importance of healthy, vibrant communities, so we strive to work in ways that benefit our communities as well as our customers and stakeholders.
Our dedicated team approach includes social, economic, environmental and ethical considerations in our everyday business decisions. This means:
- Helping customers improve their financial situation
- Aiming to be an employer of choice
- Satisfying shareholder expectations
- Partnering with community groups to strengthen our society
- Honouring environmental and ethical standards
Through these efforts, we continue to progress towards our CSR goals and consistently introduce new initiatives that strengthen our local communities.
Please visit our Corporate website to find out more about our global CSR activities